Saturday, June 18, 2005

To Wake Up A Dung Beetle

Why can't I have an exo-skeleton? Curse my soft, vulnerable flesh. I am pecking at my mother's keyboard with my left hand while my right arm hangs limp, throbbing in a pain that not even a hanffull of oxi-codiene can relieve. There are metal screws holding my upper Humorous bone together--not a laughing matter.

I got in a bike accident on Wednesday on the ride home from work. I never expected at a quarter to four, that I would be bleeding in the back of an ambulance instead of cooking up a stir fry dinner at five till four. Oh how mislead the futurist are!

Spent a night in the hospital before my surgury yesterday. I'll write more about anestasia, and drugs later, after all, I will have plenty of free time this summer, being poor and unemployed, not to mention handicap. It could have been worse, much worse.

3 comments:

Michael said...

OMG!!!

That is really messed up. Glad to see you're alive though.

Take care and heal up, my prayers are with ya bro. Gotta get ya back to typing two handed.

Ms. Johnson said...

Matty....I can't believe it! I hope you are feeling better. Gosh, I don't check your blog for a few days and look what happens ;)
I'm so sorry, but am very glad that you are ok.

Arc said...

:S

Sorry matt, I'm part of the group "I don't check your blog for a few [actually here is weeks, sorry again :$], and look what happens.

I hope you get better REALLY soon.

sincerely,
Arc.