Thursday, November 18, 2004

Inspired

I feel creative for the first time in months. I think blue times are a blessing... people that are always happy and laughing thier heads off terrify me. Anyway i feel inspired. I went and checked out some student films tonight up on campus and they really inspired me. They were good--but i know i can do better. That is the great thing about compitition... that is one positive aspect of capitalism that so often gets overlooked. Students make good movies and then other students try and make better movies. A free enterprize of ideas with out limit. Before you know it Bellingham will have a vibrant community of film makers.

1 comment:

rebekah said...

then inspiration will just be everywhere all at once and that's a good thing...

you're great. i love your blog...

ignore me. just passing through...