Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The New Morality

Nurse: Doctor, what is wrong? You are breathing heavily and persperating. You look terrified. You came through that door in such a hurry. Now your stacking heavy boxes of medical equipment against it. Why? What’s wrong, doctor?

Doctor: The horror! The horror!

Nurse: Doctor, your trembling. Is something the matter?

Doctor: I’ve seen the face of evil, nurse. EVIL! Now help me with these boxes, girl!

Nurse: Doctor, your scaring me. What happen in there-- with Mrs. Jones? Was there some sort of complication with the delivery? Tell me, Doctor. For the love of God, your scaring me.

Doctor: I told her to get an abortion--I told her! But no, she didn’t listen to me. Her goddamn morals. To hell with her morality, it has spawned an abomination! God help us!

BAM…BAM


Nurse: Doctor! Tell me. What is on the other side of that door?!

Doctor: The devil! Didn’t you read the Jones report? She was raped by an android and impregnated by silicon nano sperm. The baby she carried for nine months is a goddamn hybrid! The spawn of satan tore her right in two then killed Doctor Larson and Doctor Wizorowitz. Poor Mrs. Jones--split in half!

BAM…BAM

Nurse: Oh, Doctor! The door is giving way!

Doctor: pulling the nurse close, the top three buttons of her blouse popping off.

What has this world come to Nurse? An artificial antichrist on my operating table. Nurse, I’ve always loved you. Kiss my chin and run your hand through my chest hair.

Nurse: Kisses doctor’s chin and strokes his chest hair, the doctors shirt was ripped off by a robotic claw right before he slammed the door shut. Even though the nurse is going to be eaten alive by a robo-baby (which looks like a cross between werewolf and the tin man, if the tin man had daggers for teeth and chain saws for arms) she is unable to resist tilting her head sideways, and worshiping the doctor, and being a helpless female. Her drunk love, turns to panic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The door, it is broken! We are going to die!

Doctor: Damn you Mrs. Jones. Damn you to hell! I told you to abort the fetus.

1 comment:

noe said...

wow... nothing beats "kiss me chin and run your fingers through my chest hair" I LOVE IT!