Monday, December 20, 2004

On the Sixth Day of Christmas

Things that happened this weekend:

*I heard that if you fold a twenty dollar bill in a certain fashion, a picture of the world trade center and pentagon burning in flames appears. I tried it. I was not convinced.

*Played Halo 2 with nick for eight hours.

*My neighbors had a party--a high school party. I had no idea that people with giant white man afros existed outside of MTV. Turns out they do exist, and they were all at Monica's party.

*My 30 year old housemate got beat up by a 16 year old kid at that party. Why is a 30 year old man at a high school party?

*Ate out for EVERY meal.

*To relax after work today, I put in a Yo Yo Ma CD, and whistled every note in unison with Yo Yo's cello. My secret wish is that I will someday have a career as a whistler.

*Enjoyed the rare pleasure of winter sunshine.

No comments: