Monday, February 07, 2005

Kindness Born From...The BIG BANG?

It was suggested the other night on the radio that the red shift observed throughout the cosmos, could be explained alternatively as something other than stars moving away from each other (don't ask me the alternative theory). The raisin bread is not rising. The scientist said most belief systems are build on fragile threads--on faith. It is very possible the universe isn't expanding, that it didn't have a beginning, there will not be a big crunch, no growing cold and lonely, dying in a rocking chair--knitting. Belief systems are built like the rock formations in the Road Runner cartoons.

A lady I work with bought me groceries today. Her and her wife gave me a ride home and dropped me off with 3 bags of groceries. That was the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Andy is on the couch quoting movies out loud randomly, to himself. Would he be doing that if I wasn't in the next room? Would we do anything if we didn't believe in an eye in the sky?

No comments: