Sunday, May 01, 2005

Homo Sapien

What should I make for dinner?
I should use the green peppers before they rot.
Maybe I'll just go out.
Wouldn’t have to clean the kitchen.
Hamburger. Chinese. Deli salad. Taco. Pizza. Chinese.
Hamburger. Chinese.
Hamburger.
A double bacon cheese burger--with guacamole
No. That‘s so unhealthy.
Wouldn‘t have to clean the kitchen though.
I should use the green peppers before they rot.
No. McDonalds.
Wow, look at her.
Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex.
I need to do sit ups.
Sex. Sex.
I see flashing lights.
A fire truck.
Is that fire truck parked in front of my house?
Did I turn off the coffee maker? The iron?
Oh god I left the stove on.
My books!
My computer.
I burned down the house.
Do I have insurance?
I'm ruined.
I'm homeless.
Ted! My ferret!
Poor Ted.
Wait, is that my house?
The iron. I didn't turn off the iron.
I'm ruined.
I wish I had a time machine…
Yes, a time machine.
They’re not in front of my apartment.
Whew, okay, good. They're parked in front of the neighbor's house.
I did turn off the iron.
I remember now.
Hey, she's cute.
Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex.
I'm hungry.
I'm gonna get a hamburger.
No. I should eat those vegetables before they go bad.
But a hamburger would taste so good.
Yes, I’ve made up my mind.
A fat juicy hamburger; a reward for not burning down the house.

No comments: